Processing of personal data by De Onderzoekerij
In order to be able to carry out consultancy and accreditation activities properly, De Onderzoekerij works with personal data of employees, clients and contractors. The protection of these personal data is very important to De Onderzoekerij and we therefore attach great importance to their correct processing and use. De Onderzoekerij respects your privacy and ensures that your personal data is always treated confidentially and in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
Purposes of processing
Your personal data will be processed by De Onderzoekerij for the following purposes:
- Execution of the agreement(s) concluded with you;
- Carrying out the administration, as well as other activities of internal management;
- In order to be able to contact and respond to you or to answer any questions you may have;
- To inform you about new products and/or services of De Onderzoekerij;
- To be able to send digital newsletters that are sent to you by e-mail;
- To comply with legal obligations, such as the administration and retention obligation.
Personal data will not be kept longer than necessary. The retention of personal data may be necessary for the proper performance of tasks or in order to comply with legal obligations.
Integrity and confidentiality
De Onderzoekerij treats personal data with care and treats them confidentially. For example, personal data are only processed for the purpose for which they were collected.
Provision to third parties
We do not pass on the data you provide to us to third parties.
We do not collect cookies through our website, only anonymous usage information is collected for statistical purposes about visits to the site.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, to correct or delete your personal data which we have received from you.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us. De Onderzoekerij will continue to monitor developments surrounding the AVG after 25-05-2018 and reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.