Based on our broad experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, De Onderzoekerij can offer support with:
- Satisfaction surveys amongst employees, students and alumni;
- Labour market research for graduates of a new programme (i.a., in light of macro-efficiency);
- Evaluation studies regarding the implementation of, for example, a new education method or institutional policy;
- Evaluation studies into the functioning of protocols that are used with assessment processes.
Examples of completed research projects
We have been commissioned by a national working group (consisting of representatives from the VSNU, KNAW and NWO) to oversee the mid-term evaluation of the Standard Evaluation Protocol (SEP 2015-2021). This mid-term evaluation consisted of:
- Desk research: studying the self-evaluations, the Terms of Reference, the advisory reports, and the executive reactions on 26 recently completed research assessments;
- Case studies: interviewing people involved in five completed research assessments from different scientific domains. Interviews were conducted per case study with at least one commissioner (dean or rector), one evaluated person (director research programme/research institute), and one commission member (chairperson and/or secretary).